I think we could use a new tag, for people who ask on this site about (I'm not sure) the connection between their work and Buddhism -- especially, office-work or mental work.
Examples of questions include:
- Software programming/Art and Buddhist Practice - Pursuing creative activity
- Scientific Problem solving and Wu Wei
- Is Buddhism against scientific attitude?
- Can meditation help students in exams?
- How to be mindful while studying?
- Can meditation help me in my academics?
- How to reconcile non-attachment in a Type-A, North American culture where work is life?
A characteristic of these questions is that they're about lay pursuits.
A benefit of a tag would be that people who ask a question like this could also find previous answers to related topics.
- What would be a good title for new tag? Something to do with "mind", "mindfulness", or "meditation" perhaps (or, not, because these are lay and not traditionally Buddhist activities)? Something like "science" or "modern-world" (or, not, because "science" is too restrictive and excludes students, and "modern-world" is too inclusive of too many other topics)?
- As a bonus can you also suggest the "wiki text" (the description) associated with the new tag: which explains what topic[s] this new tag is or isn't used for?
In general I recommend we don't define a new tag that's only used for one question: a tag is useful to identify a group of related questions; especially when those questions don't necessarily all contain the same word (e.g. "science" or whatever), which a user can find using Search instead of using a tag.