I noticed there are several questions on the main site with comments that the question isn't very good, then followed by comments of the author what he/she means. This usually goes one for a bit and then the question is edited and improved
Some examples (EDIT: most obsolete comments in the examples are now removed)
- Is Buddhism a religion or a philosophy?
- Are there any cultural or religious guidelines for Buddhist tattoos?
- Plants may be sentient beings like animals so how do you decide what to eat?
- Relationship between Buddhism, Hinduism and Yoga?
- How to help non-Buddhists understand a young person's desire to be ordained as a monk?
On most SE sites the policy is to remove those comments after the question is improved because they have little value. Do we want this here also? I.e. should we encourage the authors to remove the comments themselves and flag the ones that remain as 'obsolete'?