Householder Andrei, those who feel in charge or wishing to assist, those who wish not to burden for no long term benefits,
"You are posting too many questions. Please slow down.", was said by Moderator Andrei.
Which should be no problem to follow, according his wishes.
Nevertheless, since such may sometimes trouble some, or it might trouble those holding something dear or wish to have some control over it, when someone ask much, it might be good to have clear rules, if wished to limit others.
Just a suggestion, nothing claimed.
From a later similar event ("repeat offending" of power misuse without community consensus (rules)?):
- You are posting too many questions too fast, please show down. No more than three questions from same user on the first page, please. – Andrei Volkov♦ 1 hour ago
- meta on meta-page ("please") buddhism.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/2342/… (meta=not direct related to certain topic) but a good sample of insecure bet. – Samana Johann 1 hour ago
- You commented there, "Strict and simple rules give no place for arguments" -- saying, "No more than three questions from same user on the first page" fits that well: strict and simple. – ChrisW♦ 38 mins ago
- Why not, if such would be a valid community transaction with approve of the owner (given that BSE lack on daily question and sticks in Beta). Meta on board, on board on meta... If one stays near a community then, is a matter of how much wisdom they have or act on pointless bias against liberation. – Samana Johann 7 mins ago
- One has to understand clearly of what is interest in a Q&A undertaking and "nation socialism/communism", community/identification defense/increase. To learn or to socialize with lowest equal... if after long term happiness, on seek for right refuge. – Samana Johann 21 mins ago
- I didn't understand any of this question, by the way -- what is "relation" or "to gain relation", what is the difference between "refuge" and "right refuge". What's "most worse" meant to mean, canonically I guess that's "killing your parents" or "killing an arahant" but I hope that's very far from being a realistic/practical problem that "ordinary people" face? I guess you you want people to say something, but I don't know what, about relating with the sangha. – ChrisW♦ 13 mins ago
- Wrong view is the 6 (pernicious false beliefs (niyata micca ditthi). of most worse, good householder. But why not making a new question. Or is "only when I could answer, a question is valid" possible the subjective measure? "We" are great on topic here, actually. So how act in a good bet? Right view, and now enough food to be able to answer with metta. :-) meta => meta, topic => topic. Deviding thoughts. – Samana Johann 3 mins ago
- People often ask questions which I couldn't answer -- it worries me if I can't even understand the question, maybe that means other people can't understand it either. And if you then appear to disparage the community and all its members, because you didn't get a "good answer" -- e.g. the first paragraph here -- then I suppose there's some problem with language or expectations or something. – ChrisW♦ just now
Further here, since all meta, even if top sample of what the question is about:
- All just speculations and founded on personal, even equal bias. Cherry-picking to get destroyed what is preoccupied as not-mine, enemy on mine. Right? Therfore simple rules, if such is not actually a "shoot into ones own knee" given BSEs situation.
3.3 questions per day
Needs Work – 10 questions per day on average is a healthy beta, 5 questions or fewer per day needs some work. A healthy site generates lots of good content to make sure users keep coming back.
It's total pointless to bet on those resting in a state, but any undertaking grows health by change of "stammgaeste", sticking firm to certain food, here Dhamma.
Another point, thought it should be clear why... but maybe lost in own interests:
...A great site benefits people outside the community. Eventually, 90% of a site's traffic should come from search engines.
(Note that this is not given for trade, exchange, stacks, entertainment but as means to escape this wheel)