I'm a grad student and climber. I'm interested mostly in asymptotic analysis, semiclassical mechanics and sketchy trad and aid routes.
"All theory, dear friend, is gray,
but the golden tree of life springs ever green."
(W. Goethe in Faust, Volume I)
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '17 at 17:01
Top network posts
- 62 Why is it bad to use your whole foot in rock climbing
- 35 Any good resources for Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Dynamics?
- 30 Countries where lecture duration does not exceed one hour
- 23 Driving a nail with a light object?
- 20 Can I live off post-docs?
- 19 Why is de Rham cohomology important in fundamental physics?
- 16 Etiquette of playing musical instruments on popular hikes
- View more network posts →