Ordinary worldling (putthujana) Buddhist student, meditator and practitioner for ~40 years. I think that an intelligent understanding of the First Precept (Not Killing) leads inevitably to a vegetarian diet.
"My" Teacher: Ven. Ampitiye Sri Rahula
Occupation: Software Engineer.
Favorite Collection of Books: The Tipitika
May all beings, in or out of the womb, be well, happy and peaceful.
Top network posts
- 29 What is a word for making something seem not as bad as it actually is?
- 19 Do universities maintain secret textbooks?
- 13 Do I need a serious reason to enter a US Embassy as a US Citizen?
- 11 Why do western monotheistic religions seem to be so full of conflict over dogma?
- 9 Why do literalist Protestants reject transubstantiation?
- View more network posts →