Top network posts
- 21 Will Saturn's rings become a moon?
- 19 Are there any alternative explanations for the gravitational force we attribute to dark matter?
- 18 Is it possible for a moon to orbit a planet floating free in the galaxy rather than orbiting a star
- 18 Our galaxy, the Milky Way, forms part of a galaxy group called The Local Group. What are the parameters that dictate what a galaxy group is?
- 18 Why don't we see the galaxy center?
- 14 How will the recent appearance of a supernova, the closest in 27 years, help reduce the uncertainties in our measurements of dark energy?
- 13 What are the texts that contain words which can be attributed directly to the Buddha?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.