David M. Perlman
Graduate student in Richie Davidson's Center for Investigating Healthy minds, studying neuroscience of meditation. Tibetan Buddhist practitioner under the supervision of Younge Khachab Rinpoche.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '14 at 18:21
Top network posts
- 366 Understanding slice notation
- 13 How can I assess the quality of a local Buddhist group?
- 9 In Qualtrics Surveys, how can you save the response to an item into embedded data when the next button is clicked?
- 8 Predetermined future vs. Free will in Buddhism
- 5 Rename multiple variables within a pipeline
- 5 Is Practicing Tantric/Wrathful Meditation Dangerous Without a Guru?
- 5 What are the scientifically proven benefits of mindfulness meditation?
- View more network posts →