- English Language Learners 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Buddhism 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 319 319 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 295 295 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 254 254 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Why does the i in naïve have two dots?
- 45 Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- 29 Is Jesus considered to be a buddha?
- 19 Is it permissible to have exposed mains conductors in holiday lights?
- 18 What's the difference between "vanilla" and "plain" when talking about yogurts?
- 15 Can any time on clock be spoken as it is in numbers only (hour + minutes)?
- 13 Is it possible to "over-train" in samatha meditation?
- View more network posts →