Hi! I'm Ahmed ("Med" for short or Ahmed Bodhi on the book of faces). I'm a positive, eclectic, mostly vegetarian, IT-working guy with high spiritual goals involving practices from Buddhism (Zhunti, anapana, C-C, Trikaya), Hinduism (vedanta, yoga), Taoism (Zijiu) and Islam (my family base)... I was lucky to acquire this serious understanding of the Way at a young age from Master Nan & Bill Bodri's books and talks. I value less Buddhist teachings like hypnosis, lucid dreaming, affirmation, palmistry and other hocus pocus, too.. Anyway, I graduated from UCI in Health Sciences and work in IT consultation for business systems. I like doing anything that is fun, healthy or productive towards my life goals... I'd like to wake up early Saturday morning for a challenging morning hike and sandwiches and acroyoga while watching the sun rise.... But not before my lemon wheatgrass drink and home-made mouth rinse. My ideal companion is good, stable, healthy as well as exceptionally passionate about spiritual and worldly goals. Not special, not normal. I occasionally make videos for my channel "Bodhisattva Lifestyle."
S: bodhi.ahmed Messenger: AhmedIsAwesome
Anaheim, CA, United States
Member for 5 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '17 at 4:58
Top network posts
- 15 As a Buddhist with a Muslim family, community, and background... how do you integrate/cope?
- 13 Any authentic sutta from any tradition that gives guidance on what kind of partner to choose?
- 12 As a Buddhist with a Muslim family, community, and background... how do you integrate/cope?
- 11 Lust - How Can it be Overcome?
- 11 How much is the minimal time for practicing Vipassana in daily life for achieving better mindfulness?
- 8 Adjective that means "snake-like"
- 7 How is Qi Energy used in Buddhist practice?
- View more network posts →