Quantitative analyst and entrepreneur.
Also participating in:
Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Suminda-Sirinath-Salpitikorala-Dharmasena (if you directly want to ask me a question or anonymously ask me a question this would be the ideal way to get in touch, but due to the overwelming number of question I get I answer only a sub set of them.)
Sutta Central: https://discourse.suttacentral.net/users/sirinath
StackOverflow Careers: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/sirinath
Also a practitioner of Samatha and Vipassana a form of Buddhist meditation mainly from the Pāli Canon (Theravāda). Also a non sectarian practitioner of Dhamma largely influenced by meditation as taught by S.N.Goenka and writings of Piya Tan, moderately influenced by Ven. Bhante Vimalaramsi, Thanissaro Bhikkhu and Buddhadasa Bhikkhu, mildly influenced by Ven. Mun Bhuridatta, Ajahn Maha Bua, Ajahn Chah, (Thai Forest Traditions) Venerable Pa-Auk Tawya Sayadaw, Mogok Sayadaw, Ven. Sujiva, Ven. Ñāṇavīra Thera, etc.
- Buddhism 36.7k 36.7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 925 925 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 898 898 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 377 377 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 What is the difference between a Future and a Promise?
- 39 How to explain what Buddhism is?
- 18 Homeless but not a monk
- 17 How to generate a random price series with a specified range and correlation with an actual price?
- 16 Can I practice Buddhism without meditating?
- 14 How can higher co-moments be applied to portfolio optimization in an asset allocation context?
- 13 How to annualize intra-day volatility on minute data?
- View more network posts →