I don't consider myself Buddhist as I don't visit Buddhist centers often, I don't have any master nor close Buddhist friends. I never joined any retreat.
On the other hand I enjoy reading books and watching videos on this matter, and I try to meditate as often as possible. I think Buddhism is very meaningful in my search for the true peace of mind.
Somehow it must be possible to conciliate common life and spirituality.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '17 at 20:28
Top network posts
- 40 Django migrations using RunPython to commit changes
- 22 What does COLLATE LOCALIZED ASC stand for?
- 15 Do you have to follow a monastic lifestyle to attain enlightenment?
- 11 Does studying mathematics or science lead to a practitioner of Buddhism acquiring wrong philosophical views and mental afflictions?
- 10 What's Buddhism view on choice, choicelesness and causality?
- 9 Shamata and vipassana - loss of willpower
- 6 How to avoid adding concepts to our thinking
- View more network posts →