I study the original teachings of the Buddha in the Early Buddhist Texts, especially the Pali Sutta Pitaka.
What did the Blessed One really intend to teach us?
Do we understand his original teachings?
Has his message become lost over time, or is its correct meaning still understood?
Member for 6 years, 6 months
34 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
- Buddhism♦ 26.6k 26.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Hinduism 707 707 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Comparison of Nirvana, Tao and Brahman/Atma
- 14 How can I respond to Christians' unpleasant feedback on Buddhism?
- 14 Emotional Support without God in Theravada
- 13 Can a Buddhist own and run a billion dollar business?
- 12 Clenching teeth and pressing tongue against roof of mouth
- 11 Why do Buddhists believe there is no creator?
- 11 Practice of the other three Brahmaviharas
- View more network posts →