Practice according to Ajahn Mun, Maha Boowa who follow the Kayagati Sutta (Mindfulness immersed in the body). Also practice according to the Culasunnata Sutta (The lesser Discourse on Emptiness), and dabble in Anuttarayoga tantra Mahamudra meditation using the clear light mind.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '15 at 1:59
Top network posts
- 8 How do animals attain enlightenment?
- 8 Why does Mara, the Evil One one comes looking for consciousness at death?
- 7 Is listening to a Dharma talk while walking considered a form of walking meditation?
- 7 The arising of arrogance
- 7 What is the difference between craving and clinging?
- 7 According to Dependent Origination ..dependent on feeling, craving arises, are there exceptions?
- 7 What Buddhist materials explain how to understand one's irrational feelings?
- View more network posts →