The story involves an IT professional who had dreamed about flying and shaman in the desert once upon a time.
All this was forgotten ... and he married the only girl who would listen to his crazy stories about India, raised two boys and continued as best he could until one day he woke up. He smelled the fragrance for the first time and decided to follow his nose for once.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 '16 at 13:41
Top network posts
- 8 Was the doctrine of 'Anatta', accepted as doctrine by modern Buddhism, actually taught by the Buddha?
- 7 What is the benefit of staying with one method, lineage or Dharma tradition?
- 7 What is the difference between 'hard' and 'soft' Jhanas?
- 7 What is Hardcore (Pragmatic) Dharma?
- 7 What is the difference between a Vipassana Jhana and a Samatha Jhana?
- 7 What are the core Mahayana and Vajrayana Sutras?
- 6 What books address various difficulties that may arise during various stages of meditation practice?
- View more network posts →