‘All exists’: Kaccana, this is one extreme. ‘All does not exist’: this is the second extreme. Without veering towards either of these extremes, the Tathagata teaches the Dhamma by the middle.."-SN12.15
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '16 at 2:15
Top network posts
- 16 Is it okay to seek financial gains as a layman?
- 12 Do buddhists fall in love?
- 9 Any instance in the pali canon where a sotāpanna born as a human?
- 7 What's the canonical definition of end of the buddha sāsana?
- 7 Where do “new” humans come from?
- 6 Is there an eBook reader compatible Tripitaka?
- 5 What is the definition of 'fool' in Theravada Buddhist text?
- View more network posts →