I practice Buddhism as an offering of generosity to the world. I want a peaceful world, and I believe that starts with being a peaceful person. That being said, meditation is a great place for me to train my mind and really look deeply and cultivate the mind I wish to have. I want to be a benefit to others, and I see no greater way then to have a mind of bodhichitta.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 11 '17 at 20:34
Top network posts
- 15 Is Big Hero 6 part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- 8 Does Zen Buddhism have canonical texts?
- 7 Taming the mind and Homelessness
- 7 Is 'be thankful to your parents, for they brought you life' incongruent with Buddhist thought?
- 6 What is the minimum amount of time needed for a productive meditation sit?
- 6 Vibrating Sensation in Middle of forehead during meditation?
- 5 Island camping tent advice
- View more network posts →