Top network posts
- 9 Is there any mention of child adoption in any Buddhist writings and what is the view on child adoption with regard to Buddhism?
- 8 Does hosting guests at home with meat and alcohol (because they are fond of it) amount to aiding the guests break their Sila?
- 7 Is there anything one can do to save the deceased from the consequences of their Kamma?
- 6 Buddhism and economics
- 6 Is Dana (donation) more about detachment from one's possessions & to break one's ego or is it more about helping others?
- View more network posts →