Tibetan Buddhist monk in the Gelug tradition (the lineage of H.H. the Dalaï-Lama). My ordination master is Kenrinpoche Geshe Chonyi, the abbot of Kopan Monastery (Nepal). Formerly, Interpreter / translator of the FPMT 5 years Basic Program at Nalanda Monastery, France.
Member for 4 years
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '18 at 15:19
Top network posts
- 10 Is low self-esteem a Western phenomenon?
- 8 Evidence of Pali Canon's Origin
- 8 Sexual Coersion within a Sangha
- 7 What is the difference between an arhat, bodhisattva and a buddha?
- 7 Why don't teachers just tell us the answers?
- 7 Formal training in Buddhism
- 7 Saying Grace before meals
- View more network posts →