I'm a committed practitioner of the Theravada School of Buddhism. I see value in both historical analysis of texts and in the explanations and teachings as passed down through tradition, and have also studied various aspects of Mahayana Buddhism, mostly Madhyamaka, some various Indian Shastras with Tibetan commentary, and a very haphazard and unorganized assortment of Sutras.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '15 at 12:50
Top network posts
- 12 What dietary practices are most helpful for reaching enlightenment?
- 12 Is playing computer games an unwholesome activity?
- 11 Do Buddhism and Atheism contradict each other?
- 11 Am I condemned for an extramarital affair?
- 10 Strong desire to serve/ordain
- 10 Why isn't there a Buddhist Bible?
- 10 Buddhist view on letting the anger out. Any problems with that?
- View more network posts →