I am an ee student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Philosophy is intriguing, and I try to read when I can.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. I meditate almost every day. Looking into Mahayana, Zen & Theravada teachings...although Earning to Give appears to be a better use of time.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '16 at 0:45
- Philosophy 562 562 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Skeptics 473 473 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 461 461 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 354 354 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 334 334 1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 10 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 9 Does going vegan roughly save 600 gallons of water a day?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 7 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 7 Do most people have no idea where their food comes from or how it’s made?
- 7 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- View more network posts →