I am an ee student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Philosophy is intriguing, and I try to read when I can.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. I meditate almost every day. Looking into Mahayana, Zen & Theravada teachings...although Earning to Give appears to be a better use of time.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '16 at 0:45
- Skeptics 919 919 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Philosophy 594 594 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 465 465 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 429 429 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 374 374 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Do male chicks get ground up on most farms in the industralized world?
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 10 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 9 Does going vegan roughly save 600 gallons of water a day?
- 8 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 7 Do most people have no idea where their food comes from or how it’s made?
- View more network posts →