I study problems in biology involving chemical gradients and forces acting on whole cells. These problems typically involve a lot of parameters that are poorly known, so I mostly use Python with Numpy and Scipy to quickly whip up expressive numerical models, Sympy to develop analytical results, and Matplotlib to display my findings. I previously did high-performance computing with Fortran.
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 518 518 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 328 328 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 309 309 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 211 211 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Inline labels in Matplotlib
- 50 Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 47 Is self.__dict__.update(**kwargs) good or poor style?
- 36 Parse config files, environment, and command-line arguments, to get a single collection of options
- 27 Dullness vs. going overboard: Should I be calling people 'enfants terribles' in an academic paper?
- 17 Filtering a list based on a list of booleans
- 10 What references to the prequel trilogy are made in The Force Awakens?
- View more network posts →