Not much to say, Been trying to study Buddhism, trying to seek out a expert Buddhist, an trying to remain patient with this site. I find that so far my questions have been avoided or just rejected, Dictated on importance in the View of another, yet to me it is important that is why I asked it. An Im not finding the "expert" answers the site promised.
But Im trying to remain patient with the smart allelic comments and the "trolling" so far, even though I am shocked at the behavior of the responses I've received from a site claiming to be experts.
Hopefully I will run into some answers or finally call it quits an use Wikipedia which to me is a total let down on the Hosts of this site. That a Wikipedia an Google will be more reliable then this site.
So with that said I hope to find some Buddhist, not people with inflated Egos.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '14 at 22:02
Top network posts
- 9 What are the Core Teachings of Buddhism?
- 9 Jainism vs Buddhism, did Buddha actualy borrow from Jainism?
- 7 How to deal with people and handle rude language?
- 5 Through the Processes of Jhana does it have a Permanent effect or temporary effect on your life
- 5 Mindfulness Vs Void
- View more network posts →